<MP>Sunday, 14 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:37:43 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Twenty-three are currently signed up. We added 4 this week!
For complete details, follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

Today is the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima.  Click the link for more:
  http://www.americancatholic.org/Features/SaintOfDay/default.asp?id=1912

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

M A Y    C R O W N I N G    P H O T O S
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

M O T H E R ' S    D A Y  /  M A R Y ' S    M O N T H

Visit my Web Site for my Mother's Day Page an Mary's Page, too.  Learn more
about what we, as Catholics, believe about Mary.  Our Mother's Day Church
Blessing is there, too.  There are also lots of great links and Mother's Day
pass-alongs.  Follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For this reason, since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for
you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in
all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of
the Lord, fully pleasing to him, as you bear fruit in every good work and as
you grow in the knowledge of God."  ~Colossians 1:9

We can persevere in all that God's guidance moves us to do.  The persistent
carrying out of what seems right and good can bring us to that place where
we would be.  If we look back over God's guidance, we can see that God's
leading has been very gradual and that only as we have carried out God's
wishes, as far as we can understand them, has God been able to give us more
clear and definite leading.  We can be led by God's touch on a quickened
responsive mind.

I pray that I may persevere in doing what seems right.  I pray that I may
carry out all of God's leading as far as I can understand it.

Martha requests prayer for a toddler, who may have to have another open
heart surgery, and her family. Patricia asks prayers for all mothers and
their families who may need healing in their relationships this Mother's
Day.  Ben asks prayers for Father Pat on the 26th Anniversary of his
Ordination on May 16th.

Catherine asks prayers for good health as she undergoes tests. Member asks
for prayers for all Mothers both living and deceased. A couple who are
members ask that you pray that God will continue to guide them through the
adoption journey and they are a blessed with a baby soon. Kathy asks prayer
for her mother who is in constant pain due to a pinched nerve in her back.

Maggie asks prayers for four friends with cancer, and another two who are
ill. Nancy from PA requests prayers for her son and future daughter-in-law
who will be married June 10th that they may include God in their married
life. Lee asks for prayers for her family as her husband just lost his job.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.