<MP>Saturday, 31 March 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:21:11 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T  :  :  :  O N - L I N E    S T A T I O N S

Stations of the Cross in English and Spanish illustrated by Saint Pat's
School 4th Graders. You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination
of Conscience and even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are
there too, along with a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be
sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for
children and adults alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the
4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English
and Spanish as well. Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you through
prophecy with the laying on of hands by the council of elders.
Put these things into practice, devote yourself to them, so that all may see
your progress.  Pay close attention to yourself and to your teaching;
continue in these things, for in doing this you will save both yourself and
your hearers."  ~1 Timothy 4:14-16

=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

Each day is a day of progress, steady progress forward, if we make it so. We
may not see it, but God does.  God does not judge by outward appearance. God
judges by the heart.  We can let God see in our heart a simple desire to
always do God's will.  Though we may feel that our work has been spoiled or
tarnished, God can see it as an offering for God.  When climbing a steep
hill, a person is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet
than of the view, the grandeur, or even of the upward progress.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may persevere in all good things.  I pray that I may advance
each day in spite of my stumbling feet.

That the Holy Spirit will guide and help us to do His will and speak His
words. Rosemarie asks prayers for a special intention. Cherie requesting
prayers that her family have a wonderful weekend. Debbie needs help with the
family and financially.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for her daughter-in-law's stepfather who has
chosen jail time over rehab that he may come to realize he is an alcoholic
and seeks treatment. Denise requests prayers for a woman who lost her mother
this week. Linda requests prayers for her friend who struggling with
depression and also for their relationship that is undergoing many
difficulties. Amanda asks that she will make the right decision in her job
and future.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site