<MP>Saturday, 10 July 2010

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 21:09:46 -0500

   .=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

I R E L A N D    2 0 1 0

   ~~~ EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE ENDS AFTER 10 JULY ~~~
            PRICE GOES UP $100 AFTER THAT.
  PENTECOST TOURS WILL HONOR THE PRICE UNTIL TUESDAY!
       If you're interested, call: 800 713-9800

This is a great full-featured Pilgrimage!  4 Star and 4 Star plus hotels,
full breakfast and dinner DAILY with TWO special nights with dinner and
Irish music (Bunratty Castle and the Abbey Pub in Dublin), TWO nights on the
Dingle Peninsula (National Geographic has called it the most beautiful spot
on earth, I absolutely *love* this place.), Bunratty Folk Park, St.
Patrick's Mountain, Knock, the Ring of Kerry, Blarney Castle and woolen
mills, the Burren, Blessed Matt Talbot's Church and Burial Site, the Gresham
Hotel in Dublin, right on O'Connell street.  Full-time Escort, guides,
luggage transfers from hotel to hotel and so much more.  Daily Mass and
rosary on the bus. The dollar is enjoying a great exchange rate with the
Euro at this time. Great companionship for couples or singles, traveling
with fun people who enjoy your Catholic faith and values ... great food and
inspiration to last a lifetime!

18-28 October 2010 - $2799 from O'Hare, $2859 from La Crosse Brochure,
sign-up sheet & links to hotels are now available at the Web Site:
www.frpat.com

St. Veronica Giuliani (1660-1727)
Veronica's desire to be like Christ crucified was answered with the
stigmata. Veronica was born in Mercatelli. It is said that when her mother
Benedetta was dying she called her five daughters to her bedside and
entrusted each of them to one of the five wounds of Jesus. Veronica was
entrusted to the wound below Christ's heart. At the age of 17, Veronica
joined the Poor Clares directed by the Capuchins. Her father had wanted her
to marry, but she convinced him to allow her to become a nun. In her first
years in the monastery, she worked in the kitchen, infirmary, sacristy and
served as portress. At the age of 34, she was made novice mistress, a
position she held for 22 years. When she was 37, Veronica received the
stigmata. Life was not the same after that.

For more, follow this link:

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? Who will go
for us?" "Here I am," I said; "send me!"  ~Isaiah 6:1-8

Are not two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them falls to the
ground without your Father's knowledge. Even all the hairs of your head are
counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
~Matthew 10:24-33

We are so precious in God's eyes.  And he sends us forth to do His work and
His will.  We need not be afraid, because the Lord is with us through it
all.

I pray that I may know my worth in God's eyes.  I pray that I may go forth
to do His will.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Valerie asks for prayers for family of deceased cousin, cousin and sick
friend. Melva requests prayers for her mother who is having eye surgery on
Monday, for her not to feel too anxious and for a good outcome. Lee asks for
prayers for her sister who passed away yesterday after a long battle with
cancer. A Member asks for prayers for a double amputee and diabetic and is
seriously ill in the hospital. Marsha asks prayers for a special intention.

<MP>Morning Prayer is free, and is
Copyright XXM Father Pat Umberger,
a priest of the Diocese of La Crosse