[MCA list] chess

  • From: "DANIEL MC*COURT" <MCCOURTDJ@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "montana chess" <montana_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:19:03 -0700

Wintery greetings chess fans,
  This Saturday, same day as the Cats and Griz arm wrestle foreigners for
football supremacy, there will fast-paced chess events in Spokane and in
Bozeman.  Details are on the website,
www.montanachess.org<http://www.montanachess.org/>.  Game/10 in Spokane and
Game/29 in Bozeman.  For me, Spokane is closer but there is one fewer passes
going to Bozeman so that's where I'm headed.
  Don't forget to check the site for details on Joyce's January Thaw (just
before the Super Bowl weekend) and the Dave Collyer Open at the end of
February.
  here's to cold weather and good roads,
   .......danmcc