[MCA list] Grand Prix Standings

  • From: "DANIEL MC*COURT" <MCCOURTDJ@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "montana chess" <montana_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:15:46 -0600

Howdy folks,
   The dust has settled on the results are in from the Hellgate Open.  Check
out the standings on www.montanachess.org<http://www.montanachess.org/> and
while you are there you can see MCA Grand Prix points that were earned.  Just
go to the 'MCA' column and click on 'Grand Prix Points' on the drop-down menu.
  Wil Strickland's 5 points won the event and Keith Hall's 3 points and driving
distance earned him the lead in Grand Prix points for the 2012-2013 tournament
year.
  The next Grand Prix event is the Mismatch in July.  Check the website for
details or read them in the recent June issue of ChessLife.

   It's starting to look like summer in my backyard--I hope it's summer at your
house too.
--danmcc