[moneytalks] registration?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 20:10:35 -0600

Greetings --
I just installed the latest MT and am trying to register it.  I originally
purchased MT 5 years ago, and I was not able to update the version from
within MT because of an internet problem.  So I went to aph.org and
downloaded and installed the current version.
Now jaws keeps saying "register" every few keys I type, but when I try to go
and reregister, I can't find where to do it.  Can someone shed some light on
this?  I went to my old receipts box and found the key to register, but
there is no place I can find to enter it.
Thanks in advance!
--le