[moneytalks] Re: discrepancy in sounds

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:18:50 -0500

Scott:

The sounds are very different; once you get it, I don't think you'll
have much trouble. The cleared sound is like a xylophone; the uncleared
sound is like a short woodblock.

Rob Meredith

>>> electronicman1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/29/05 09:03AM >>>
Hello there list,

I am having a problem where when I clear and unclear items in my
account the sounds seem to fool me.  What sound is supposed to be for
uncleared items and what sound is for cleared items?  I think this may

be a possible bug which needs to be worked out.  I am currently using
the beta version but will buy Money Talks soon.  Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Scott Berry
electronicman1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.

www.freedombox.info