[moneytalks] What is the version number of the latest beta?

  • From: "Suzy" <TheBlindAvenger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:58:59 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem. I am currently running version 1.1.0.363 of the Moneytalks
beta, and it says it expired on February first. I checked for updates and
was informed there were none. Therefore, MT is running as a demo. Yay!

Can anyone explain what has happened here? I haven't seen any messages about
the program being updated or released.

Twenty entries at a time is fine for exploring how the program works, but it
is a lousy method of trying to keep up with your bank register. Twenty
entries only got me to January 10 in this year's register.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.
Suzy