[moneytalks] Re: Question About Embossing

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 09:43:55 -0400

Robby:

You need to set up a Generic/Text Only printer which uses the port of
your embosser. You will then print to that pprinter.

Rob Meredith

>>> ace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/02/06 02:56PM >>>
Hello,

I am using the demo version of Money Talks.  It seems as though it
will be a useful product when I start a banking account.  Whenever I
go to Emboss, it shows my printer, Microsoft Office image Writer, and
something about Virtual printer.  How do I get it to send to my
embosser?  It seems to just open the Print dialog when I go to emboss.

thanks,
Robby