[moneytalks] Re: New Release Available

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:26:37 -0600

Rob,

I downloaded it earlier this day. You've got the shift-spacebar hotkey working now for speaking the balance cell with ones own synthesizer going, as you indicated a couple days ago.

However, no other changes. It this where the current release is going to remain until further beta testing, or are there other changes going to take place soon, for instance, those we chatted about regarding a more robust restriction system?

Best,
Steve

speaking of the balance cell, as you indicated in a message a couple days ago. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Meredith" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>