[moneytalks] Re: Changing Payee Etc. Names

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:24:08 -0400

Steve and All,

    I got all the payees in my "good" account straightened out at
least for now.

    The one for which I pay 2 separate bills to the same financial
institution for 2 different accounts     and for which I wanted to
differentiate proved to be pesky, but I got it.

    I'm still trying to decide if fixing up the payee/payer info on
the "practice" account to see if I can save myself any work by
transferring some transactions is worth all the effort.  I need to
read the documentation again.

    Thanks for the help,

Margaret

Steve wrote:

Margaret,

Woops, I meant with control plus T, not as I wrote:

You may have to begin this process by  pretending to enter a new
transaction
with ctrl plus n, and just arrowing . . .

Steve