[moneytalks] Re: Category and sub-category question

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:57:29 -0600

When you are looking at any register, use the left and right arrow keys to navigate column to column. Each column has a hot key as well, to jump to it immediately.

From the documentation:
Moving Directly to a Column
While it is possible to move from column to column (with the arrow keys) in the register , Money Talks also lets you move directly to any column. Use the table below for
each key.
Shift+A     Amount
Shift+P     Pay Name
Shift+D     Date
Shift+I     Item
Shift+M     Memo
Shift+C     Category
Shift+S     Subcategory
Shift+X     Status
Shift+B     Balance

Also, while you are entering data into the program, you can simply tab and shift-tab between any of the available columns and buttons that are available while entering data.

Best,
Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Sanchez" <albertsanchez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>