[moneytalks] Beta: typo in docs; observation and question about ctrl-e

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:50:50 -0500

Hello,

First a typo I think. In the docs, the following under Save As
Save As Option

. . . Use the Save As option on the File menu to save an account file and
provide that

file with a name other than its default. You may, for instance, wish to name
your

primary checking account with a name like Primary Checking or your savings
account

with a name like ING Savings....

Should that be Primary Savings, or savings?

2. Question about beep sound in First Transaction Today, under Find menu item:

Gives the same bong sound as when uparrowing on the first register item or down
arrowing on the bottom register item. Did it bong in past? I can't recall.
Could it give this bong when there is no transaction on today's date, but a
unique chime sound if and when it finds a transaction on today's date?  An
instant audio que (spell)  that you found it!

Steve