[moneytalks] Beta: Not yet corrected in docs, add "subcategory" to the listed fields

  • From: "Robert" <rrehahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:22:09 -0400

Hi MT folks,

Steve here.

I reported this issue in the past and have noticed it wasn't yet changed in the
documentation.  Using version 1.1.0.360.

Under the section, "Adding the Recurring Transaction", sub-section "Status

of Recurring Transactionsn"

Status of Recurring Transactions

When Money Talks adds a recurring transaction to your register, it uses the
information

from the last transaction in the Payee/Payer, Amount, Item, and Category fields.

Usually, this is what you want, . . .

My comment: the subcategory field is also included in the lists of remembered
fields and should be mentioned in the docs.

TIA

Steve