[molions] Re: Sad News..(HELP)....Elizabeth Noland

  • From: James Wilson <jwil227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:02:34 -0700

I'm sorry; guess you'll just have to go to one of those Turkey prisons

On Monday, July 21, 2014 12:09 PM, dbnoland <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I hope you get this on time,I made a trip to Istanbul (Turkey)and i had my bag
stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein.The embassy has
just issued me a temporary passport but i have to pay for a ticket and settle
my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to
access funds in my account,the bad news is my flight will be leaving in Few
Hours from now but I am having problem settling the hotel bills and the hotel
manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills,I need you to help me with
LOAN  financially(£1,550) and I promise to make the refunds once i get back
home,you are my last resort and hope,Please let me know if i can count on you
and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can
reach you.

Thanks
Lion Don