[molions] Registered?

  • From: "Eugene C. Taylor" <LionPinkFloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MOLIONS" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:38:18 -0600

One thing that's usually important to almost anyone is that once they make a
registration that it's honored. That's important to the LIONS Mid-Winter
Forum 2014 committee too. Funny thing though, there's more than one
registration. When comparing the list for the hotel and one for the LIONS
Mid-Winter Forum 2014 we find 24 people that are registered at the hotel
that are not registered at the forum. We also find 18 people who are
registered for the Forum but are not registered at the hotel. Are you one of
those who has completed one of the registrations and not the other? For some
this might be accurate (some may be sharing rooms) but the numbers seem
awfully high to me. SO, just a note, register and register. Time is coming
to a close and we have to have accurate head counts for the meals and
motivational training sessions. Hopefully we'll be able to have some clarity
in the next few days. Remember you must be registered with the LIONS
Mid-Winter Forum 2014 to participate in the events. If you're not registered
you'll not be allowed to participate in the motivational training sessions.
Where you stay? Now that's up to you, but, you'll probably never see this
kind of deal on the rates at this hotel.

Always excited to be a LION,

Eugene

PDG Lion Eugene

Eugene C. Taylor

15 Goode Dr, Fenton MO 63026

(Cell) 314-660-1337

(Home) 636-717-0626

 <mailto:Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lionpinkfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach

Learner | Arranger | Positivity | Communication | Individualization