[molions] Re: New Kroger Fundraising Plan

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "steve.wiechens" for DMARC)
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:43:23 -0600

Just like the Rams we had Krogers in Dt. Louis but mow we don't!
Lion Steve Wiechens

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Brad Baker <midsouthlions@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Fellow Lions and Friends; PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO EVERYONE ON
YOUR EMAIL LIST, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A LION TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THIS PROGRAM.

I'm certain all of you have heard of Kroger. Most of us have a Kroger store
near where we live. You can use your own grocery shopping to raise funds for
Mid-South Lions. You don't have to spend any additional money, just buy your
groceries as usual at any Kroger store and Mid-South will receive a portion
of the funds you spend at Kroger.

Here's what you have to do to get Mid-South on your Kroger list:

* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with
your organization after you sign up
* If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at your nearest
Kroger at the customer service desk
* If you are a new participant, you need to go to
www.krogercommunityrewards.com and SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer" box
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, click on
your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree
to the terms and conditions
* You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link
within the body of the email
* Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to
the next step
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger
Plus card number
* Update and confirm your information
* Enter NPO number 55779 to designate Mid-South Lions as your preferred
organization
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name
on the right side of you information page
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register
your card and our 55779 NPO number
* You MUST use your Kroger Plus card or the phone number associated with your
account for each purchase to count

I know this seems difficult, but online it's actually very simple.

Please take a few moments to register today for Mid-South Lions, NPO number
55779, and you'll be helping people to see and hear better just by buying
your regular groceries at Kroger.

Thanks for your time and support, please contact me or Jennifer if you have
any questions.

TOgether in service,

Brad

My apologies if you receive this multiple times...