[molions] Re: List issues

  • From: Tom Rayfield <chief92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:24:26 -0500

Yes, does this mean that this reply along with the other replies will be seen
and answered by everyone.....this will certainly keep you inbox full!!

Lion Tom Rayfield, PDG
816-322-7396 FAX
816-718-3568 Cell
Imagine, Believe, Achieve
StrengthsFinder:  Activator / Learner / Relator / Responsibility / Achiever

Sent from my iPad