[molions] Re: Happy New Year from Mid-South

  • From: Brad Baker <midsouthlions@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MO LIONS Network <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 13:12:15 -0600

Sue, I'm not sure. If they take a Kroger Plus card, I would guess they would
participate. You'll have to check the website to make sure.
Thanks.
TOgether in service,
Brad

From: mawmaw2@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [molions] Re: Happy New Year from Mid-South
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:55:33 +0000

Are the Ruler (discount grocery store of Kroger ) stores also participating in
this program?

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone