[molions] FAQ for the molions list

  • From: "J.Y. Miller" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.y.miller" for DMARC)
  • To: Molions <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 02:13:24 +0000 (UTC)

I have not posted this FAQ for sometime. So, here it is. Happy New Year.
J. Y.
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } FAQ for molions mailing list.  This list is for friends and
members of the Lions Clubs of Missouri. The list is provided by J. Y. Miller,
PDG who is a member of the Glasgow Lions Club in District M3. There is no
charge for the list. The posting address for the list is:
J. Y. at j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Members will please use good taste and
refrain from posts involving religion, sex, politics, and anything that might
offend those of us with delicate natures. In general, anything that would be
suitable to discuss at an open Lions meeting should be OK. . Please share news
about club projects, charter nights, elections, and events of significant
personal history such has birth and death announcements. Users who have Gmail
addresses should be aware that they will NOT see their own posts. This is a
property of Gmail and is not in my control.

j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                          J. Y. Miller, PDG