[molions] Eyeglass Mission Clinic in June - To Mexico

  • From: "Lyn Porterfield" <lynpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:35:47 -0500

Lions,
An eyeglass clinic will be held in Papantla, Mexico June 12-15, 2014.  There
are 2 slots still open. We will travel on Thursday the 12th.  Work on Friday
and Saturday the 13th & 14th.  Return on the 15th.  Once you arrive at the
airport in Mexico, the local Mexico Lions will provide the transportation,
food, and lodging.  You only need to pay your own airline ticket, which in
this case would be about $900.  You will need a passport, and it usually
takes about 6 weeks to get one.  If you are interested in going on this
trip, contact me right away.  If you cannot go on this trip, but might want
to go in the future, let me know that as well, so that I can put you on a
mailing list to receive information as  future trips arise.

Lion Lyn Porterfield, PDG
636-916-4441
lynpat@xxxxxxxxxxx

molions mailing list. To subscribe/unsubscribe or for info send E-mail to
j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx