[molions] DG Sandy's Post

  • From: "J.Y. Miller" <j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

Lions

This is the post from DG Sandy that alerted me to the problem with some of our
domains. Those that have E-mail domains with Centurytel, Sbcglobal, hotmail,
yahoo, and msn evidently did not get this post.

Do NOT reply to tell me that you got this post, unless you are with one of the
above domains. Then only reply to me at my address, NOT the entire list. It is
her original post that is of concern.

Rock Bridge Lions Cub Norm Baillargeon Memorial
26th Annual golf Tournament and Silent Auction
Saturday May 10, 2014

Eagle Knoll Golf Club
Four play er scramble
Shotgun Start: 8:00 am
Amateurs only

Entry Fee: $389/team, $95/person
Includes greens fee, golf cart, lunch, prizes and refreshments

Prizes" A, B. and Women't flights, hole-in-one prize" $500 for first
hole-in-one, Men's and Women's long drive and closest to the Pin prizes on all
Par 3s.

Proceeds to benefit the Boys and Girls Club and local Lion's club charities.

For more information please contact
Vernon Pauley 573-442-7552  or Doug Smith 573-442-5798

J. Y.

J. Y. Miller                j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://www.jymiller.net