[molions] Re: Chris Anderson

  • From: "Cynthia Tripp" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cyntripp@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:52:06 -0700

thank you, Brenda for getting the word out!!

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:29 PM, Missouri Lions <missourilions@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It is with great sadness that I tell you Chris Anderson has lost his
hard-fought battle with cancer.  He was the son of PCC John and PDG Ann
Anderson of 26-M4.  Chris served on the State Athletic Committee for several
years and was State Chair from 2003-2006.  His wife, Lion Tina, serves as
Cabinet Secretary of District M4, and they have a daughter and two sons.  I
will post more information as it becomes available.  Please keep this family in
your prayers.

Lion Brenda

Brenda Weider
Office Administrator