[modeleng] new downloads!

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 17:06:15 +0100

Gentlemen,

I now have gotten my hands on some proper web space, and I even have a
proper domain!
For now, the website will stay where it is, but I have already started
to upload the free pdf books on the
server proper.
So you will not be plagued by requests for ersnips accounts or other
rubbish!
Also the use of a download manager is not a problem anymore!
So please feel free to download as much as you want!
And keep an eye on the site, as this uploading will take a couple of
weeks, and new files/books will be appearing almost on a daily basis!
In time, the website will move too, but not yet, as there are still some
hiccups

Cheers
Patrick