[modeleng] Re: [modeleng]What is the "competition" doing?

  • From: "Andrew Houston" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:57:33 -0000

Concur with Charles

Been visiting this site for over a year and found some interesting stuff.

Sadly, the last four month's Newsletters have failed to appear except
September and December due, I understand, to a problem being suffered by the
Secretary.

It's a good group of fellow "metal bashers" and they deserve to keep going.
Web-site is well organised.

Let's hope they get back to normal soon.

Andy
BTW.  I suppose I should really join HMSC as a corresponding member - to put
something back for the use of their information.  On t'other hand, I look on
it that I pay my dues to the SMEE and WDMES - both of whom have Web-sites
with equal free access - so it's a fair swap.