[modeleng] Re: kyle line

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:59:26 +0000

According to the BBC film, it seemed to be a mixture of Black 5 and Ks.

"kenny" <kenny.macdougall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
23/01/2009 10:09
Please respond to
modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[modeleng] Re: kyle line

what took over from the ks on the West Highland line

Hi Dave sorry i do not know i was more interested in the Kyle line it is
just 8 miles from my house
cheers
Kenny