[modeleng] Re: exhibitions

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:00:44 -0000

Hi Pierre

You can always spend the day at the Science Museum (nearest tube station:
South Kensington).  Apart from some interesting full size stationary engines
of various types, they have a wonderful model collection.  The ship models
alone are well worth going to see.  Best of all, it's free to go in!

See:

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/

Regards
Ron