[modeleng] Re: centering wiggler

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:41:03 -0600

At 05:48 PM 11/27/05 +0100, you wrote:
>Who knows where to find the plans and instructions to make a centering
wiggler ? Something simple and easy to make..... Pierre

Pierre,
    Over the years there have been several written up and illustrated in
the Model Engineer (UK), Live Steam Magazine (US), and Home Shop Machinist
(US).  I am certain that one appeared in the writings of Kozo Hiraoka also,
either in his books or in the LS magazines.  I'm unable to send you
anything  because I have no scanner at the moment.

Regards,
Harry Wade
Nashville  Tennessee