[modeleng] Way OT

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:07:42 +1000

I don't follow horse racing nor am I a gambler but I thought I should pass
on this tip to anybody in the UK that may be interested. A patron of my
local Pub Taxi driver Joe Janiak has flown his race horse Takeover Target to
the UK to race at Royal Ascot a dream of his. He brought the horse for
$1275.00 and it has won more than $2 million. A few of the punters at the
pub have won good money on it to.
 Joe puts on free beer for the regulars at the Tourist Hotel when it wins.
Takeover Target will tackle the $480,000 King's Stand Stakes (1000m) at
Royal Ascot on June 20 and back up in the $840,000 Golden Jubilee Stakes
(1200m) at the same course on June 24.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/horseracing/cabbie-joe-and-takeover-target-living-like-kings-in-regal-domain/2006/06/03/1148956590258.html