[modeleng] Re: Very, very quite

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:26:59 -0600

Phill,

I see no problem with what you said nor do I think anyone else did.  I just
think that the explanation was so thorough that it pretty well stopped any
more questions along that line from being needed.  Good show, as I said
before.

(You didn't change my mind a bit, I still think there are  two little gnomes
inside there that do the actual work, either that or magic)

Jesse
What I can't get over, is that nobody has any more questions about