[modeleng] The list

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:24:39 -0000

I have been absent for a couple of weeks, due to a computer failure.
I got back on line a few days ago, but then had a delay until I could get
emails working again.

In the meantime, the other moderators Al Messer, Tel and Peter Cathcart,
have ably been fielding the spam which has been sent to the list.
Recently we have been getting a couple of messages each day, advertising the
usual things one sees all too often on the internet.
Each goes to the moderators, who have to act upon it to prevent it actually
appearing on the list.
They have done so, for which I am grateful.

Meanwhile, if anyone has sent me any emails since the end of November and
not received a reply, please send it again.

Alan Stepney

As a PS, I must say that I am pleased that I had everythig backed-up so
didnt lose any essential files.

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages