[modeleng] Re: The future of ME

  • From: KJones9154@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 04:57:19 EST

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Model Engineer (MEW) magazines, and also on whether they should change
> content etc to reflect the needs (?) and itnerests of the younger
> generation.

Hi Alan,
I have been a subscriber to the MEW since issue 63 (Dec 99).
I chose it rather than the ME because I felt that it had more content which
would be of use to a beginner like myself than its sister publication.
I look forward to every issue and always read it from cover to cover. I also
refer to back issues for help on workshop tooling, etc.
I wonder what special interests the 'younger generation' have which are
different to mine in the context of model engineering.
I may be accused of being an old dinosaur but I don't want it to change.
Regards Ken Jones in cold and misty (but very dry) Berkshire.