[modeleng] Re: Small stationary engine.

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:22:37 -0600

I just realised what happened, he was trying to fly, threw himself at the
 floor and didn't miss!!!  Dave B.

Too right you are Dave, I think Terry was trying to emulate Author Dent from
"Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" of which no doubt you are a reader.  The
idea is to throw yourself at the ground and miss, TEL just got it wrong.  At
least the time with a cast on his laig should have been a good time to
hobble down to his shop and work on a model steam engine or two.  Instead of
doing something constructive, I think he spent the time in front of the
Telly.  I know he has some nice castings he made for a double diagonal steam
engine he was working on earlier in the year.  He also has a partly
completed cylinder block for a Bernays marine engine.

Jesse the REDNECK in Tennessee USA