[modeleng] Re: SANDOWN

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:57:48 -0000

Quite simple Pierre,
As I said, I would upload the photos of Sandown over the weekend.
It takes a couple of hours just to upload them plus the same again for the
pages and thumbnails, so I cannot do it all at once.

The photos of the Bluebell include some detail shots of various loco parts.
Those and the Sandown ones are fairly small, but if anyone wants a higher
resolution picture of any of them, just let me know and I will send it by
email.

Happy New Year everyone.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.