[modeleng] Pfeifferbahn

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 21:49:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there Bob,

I might be wrong, but I think part or all of them became Fincken Minature
Railways, which in itself now seems to be all but vanished.

I think Fincken had the Henry Greenly Collection, which has now resurfaced
with Maxitrak:

http://www.maxitrak.co.uk/greenly.asp

As I say, I might be wrong, but that would be my guess based on what I
have stumbled across over the years.

Interesting to hear Pfeifferbahn being mentioned - I too ended up with one
of their catalogues when I was about 12, but I don't think I'd heard their
name mentioned since.

Someone else may know more or be able to confirm my guesses.

All the best,

Rich.