[modeleng] Old ENGINEER magazine

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:56:52 +0100

I would like to get hold of a copy of the supplement to The Engineer, dated
December 16th 1910.

I am told that the supplement contained a detailed drawing of the Pearson
9ft singles which ran on the B & E Rlwy.

Does anyone have a copy or can anyone suggest where I could find one?

I assume that the British Museum would have it, but that is not the easiest
place to see such material.
Is it likely (possible) that other libraries may have it and it be available
through the inter-library service?

Any other suggestions?

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages