[modeleng] Re: New Member Profile and now OT(black pudding)

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:47:34 -0000

Hi All,

Sitting in our fridge just waiting for Christmas day breakfast is a nice big
BLACK PUDDING.
As my wife wont touch the stuff it's all mine and it's going to go with
fried eggs and mushrooms.
I can taste it now.
Just think if we all stayed on line and celebrated each of our members New
Years,we could keep drinking for about 18 hours.
But I'm not cutting down for anyone.

On that note a Very Happy Christmas and an even Merrier XXXX New Year to
all.

Regards

Clif