[modeleng] Re: New Boiler Testing Regime

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:16:01 -0000

This message came from Peter Shepherd.

Unfortunately, emails to him at the address below, bounce. (Or at least,
those from me do.)
Some if not all of the messages from the list to that email address are also
bouncing.

Peter, if,  by any chance,  you are reading this, can you contact me direct,
to alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone knows of another address for Peter, that does work, could they let
me know.
I have several but believe they are now out of date.

Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages