[modeleng] Re: Midlands ME exhibition

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:19:29 +0100

I went but I didn't take any pics, couldn't find the digital camera, swmbo
has put it somewhere safe!!!!!

Great exhibition though, well laid out and the parade outside of traction
engines was good. It was also interesting to see the gas turbine loco
running, even in 5"gauge, it made an interesting noise.

Dave.