[modeleng] Members

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:18:00 +0100

Some people may remember that the first members of the old list to
experience problems were those on AOL.

We have just had our first new member who is on AOL (*) join and it seemed
to go through without any problems.
Therefore I am hoping that there wont be any other problem ISP's, apart from
Yahoo, which is surmountable, as anyone using Yahoo emails can be subscribed
manually.

* Welcome Ken.

On the subject of members, we now have over 20, but to be  success, need
more.
If anyone knows other model engineers who might be interested, or who were
on the old lists, please let them know about us, and aks the to join.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.