[modeleng] Manuals

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:53:39 +1000

I found on the "Home Shop Machinist" Forum a link to another Forum where you
can download or upload machine manuals.
I have already downloaded one on how to run a Southbend 7 Inch shaper which
could probably apply to other shapers as well.
There is some good info on tool sharpening
Another one was on using the English Wheel but for some reason could not unzip
it and I will have to download it again.
Web site is at http://www.bbssystem.com/

Lee

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.