[modeleng] Re: Here are some links for shapers

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 06:39:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, John, for the Shaper links.  They were very
informative.  I guess that I am addicted to Shapers as
I find them most intriguing, not only to watch while
they are operating, but figuring out new ways to use
mine.

Al Messer

http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IK-CRKOCXPb6C4AUONkVO8XlEAVt3Ci0K8XGYbYV66TRn7w4d1ipnaC7QuCGIsPAL8mkkR_eNvgC34W1wObKaeoaNBkve-0/AShaperTutorial.pdf

http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IK-CRLVA2bb6C4AU8pkwMJDBY6j5wgnw9dCgFfimyVa5MT-iTx5gxRonG93fqigWvtqjfohun77z3brZaLdw6CCNo9K_phc/SetupandCut.pdf