[modeleng] Re: Fundamentals of Machine Tools

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:30:39 -0700 (PDT)

Kenny,

At one time, the Army put out a field manual that
included the Shaper.  I think it was right about
1935-1940.  I had a URL to a link at one time, but it
has become lost in the ether.  Never mind, I later
learned that it was identical to the one that South
Bend included with all their 7-1/2" Shapers, and I
have a photo copy of that one.

Al Messer