[modeleng] Re: Dulphur

  • From: "Andy A" <AndyA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:10:59 -0000

Hi Alan
I think you mean Dholpur. It is a 5" gauge model of an Indian railways
narrow gauge 2-8-4 pannier tank. It's marketed exclusively by GLR and is a
massive model but supprisingly dosen't seem that powerful. There aren't many
about, but they have been seen at IMLEC and OMLEC and one was also on
display at Sandown Park last year. Use the link to see a picture of one at
the Maidstone track.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/maidstonemes/gallery1/MMES2pgf.htm
Andy