[modeleng] Re: Drawings for Scamp

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:21:53 -0000

Phil

From memory the scamp loco was serialised in the Engineering in Miniature
magazine about 20 years ago, I imagine an enquiry with them ought to revral
some light on the problem.

Regards IDP

sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm