[modeleng] Re: Direct Error OTOTOT

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:33:07 -0400

Sounds like a graphics card issue to me. Many of the new games require the
very newest and best (very expensive) graphics cards. Been through it
recently with my son too. Computer store staff, who I have dealt with for
years successfully, say the new standard practice is to expect to change the
entire computer to an upgraded spec every TWO years. Don't know where they
find the money, but I guess the lure of the new games is that great. We
won't be meeting the new standard at our house.

Cheers Jeff Dayman