[modeleng] Re: De magnatizer

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:21:27 +0100

Hi,

    Alan said:

>I'll bet Roger Mason (among others) has some ideas, or perhaps a
>design.

    Funny you should say that!!   I didn't realise that your cursory
glance around the workshop took in just so much,  when you were here
last year!!

    I have got a couple of devices which sort of work.   One is a
commercial device which I picked up at the local club auction.
Unfortunately it won't take very large items.   The other is a home made
device,  which if you leave it on too long starts acting like an
electric oven and starts to leak the magic smoke,  which we all know
must be retained for things to work.

    Stan,  if you want to experiment,  bring your screwdrivers around
and we can play!

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.