[modeleng] Re: Christmas

  • From: "Brian Merrifield" <pprailway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:28:43 -0000

Hi Alan

The Bournemouth Model Engineering Society is running a Santa Special at
Littledown on Sunday 19th December and for my sins I will be the day
controller.  It would be good to see you or anyone else in the area for a
chat and a cuppa.  In fact there is some sort of activity at Littledown
every Wednesday and Sunday through out the year, they are a tough lot down
here!  Anyone interested in model engineering is always welcome.

Brian