[modeleng] Re: Castings & OT

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:50:01 -0600

If you two down under types don't quit bringing up my wonderful Dodge
Cummins Diesel on this list instead of us talking about steam, Al and Alan
are going to kick us off the board for sure.  Ergo, I will introduce a
steamy topic in here somehow.  \

The wonderful Bernays twin cylinder steam engine model is completed and
running.  Too bad we can't post photos to this board, but maybe we can????
I shall try something just for the helluvit.  This will not work, but here
it goes.  If this don't work and someone really wants to see the Bernays,
then send me an email at fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  My scam buster may stop your
message at first, but I can still read it later tonight when a recap of
intercepted messages comes to my computer.

Jesse the rednecked Tennesseean.
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Unkajesse/BernaysBeautyShotem.jpg[/IMG]