[modeleng] Brass anyone?

  • From: "Dennis Rayner" <dennis.rayner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:58:01 +0100

On a totally different subject from my previous posts (and I've cleared this
with Alan.....).......

In line with a lot of MEs my hobby has to be persued on a limited budget and
I was appalled to find that the commercial cost of castings and tube for the
chimney of  Elidir is well over £100! So I went to a local non-ferrous scrap
man and bought some material to complete the job.

I can now offer the surplus if anyone is interested (UK only because of
shipping costs)  at a pro-rata cost to what I paid. The items are:

11"  x  3¾" diam brass rod (16.5 Kg) Royal Mail Parcels  £30

14" x  2" diam brass tube Royal Mail Parcels £10

Regards
Dennis